Our “Unsealed Road” Camper Trailers
- ease of setup
- durability and flexability
- suitability of a wide range of families.
We believe that our camper trailers meet all of the above whilst providing you with value for money for camper trailer hire in and around Perth.
- $75 per night (minimum 2 night hire)
- Minimum of 3 nights on a long weekend
- Minimum of 7 nights during school holidays
- Security deposit required – Refer to our terms and conditions
- The camper and all equipment is to be returned clean and in the same condition it was received in. Cleaning charges will apply if required.
- We are flexible on pickup and return times, however, if your return time is late, please book an additional day so as to not affect future bookings.
On a budget, or not heading off road? why not check out our lightweight camper alternative.
- Easy to follow setup instructions
- Annex. We include walls and floor so it can be fully enclosed
- LED Lighting within trailer storage and kitchen bench areas
- Internal LED lighting to main tent area
- Kitchen box complete with camp cooking essentials (Currently not available due to Covid-19)
- 20M extension lead and 4 way power board
- 2 burner gas stove
- 120W folding solar panel (upon request only – no charge)
Please refer to our Accessories page for additional equipment available for hire.
Camper Trailer Technical Specifications
Tare Weight: 980kg
Aggregate trailer weight (ATM): 1400kg
Spare capacity: 420kg
Tow ball weight: 80kg
Full independent suspension with high load rated coil springs and 4 x off road shock absorbers
10inch electric brakes
124 A/H battery
15″ Sunraysia 6-stud landcruiser pattern tyres and rims
50 Amp Anderson plug connection
80L stainless steel water tank
Swing out stainless steel bench with sink
450g/SQM polyester cotton canvas tent
Main tent size: 2.3m x 4.8m
Annex Room: 2.4m x 4.8m
Tent ceiling height: 2.7m (Highest) 2.0m (Lowest)
Bed size: 170 x 225cm