Our jayco eagle Camper Trailers
- ease of setup
- Bright airy interior
- ease of towing
- suitability of a wide range of families.
We believe that our Jayco Eagle Camper Trailers meet all of the above whilst providing you with value for money for Jayco Eagle Camper Trailer hire in and around Perth.
Please note that all Jayco hire’s are for sealed roads only. Not for use on gravel/dirt roads.
- $95 per night (minimum 2 night hire)
- Minimum of 3 nights on a weekend (4 nights for a long weekend)
- Minimum of 7 nights during school holidays
- Security deposit required ($1200 on all Jayco’s) – Refer to our terms and conditions
- The camper and all equipment is to be returned clean and in the same condition it was received in. Cleaning charges will apply if required.
- We are flexible on pickup and return times, however, if your return time is late, please book an additional day so as to not affect future bookings.
On a budget, or would like to head off road? why not check out our Soft Floor camper trailers as an alternative.
- Easy to follow setup instructions
- Annex (roof only)
- 20M Power lead for mains connection at campsite
- Wheel chocks to level the van
- Water/waste connections for campsites
Please refer to our Accessories page for additional equipment available for hire.
Camper Trailer Technical Specifications
Jayco Eagle Camper Trailer Specifications:
Tare Weight: 1112kg
Aggregate trailer weight (ATM): 1412kg
Spare capacity: 300kg
Tow ball weight: 146kg
Travel Length: 5200mm
Open Length: 6200mm
Travel Width: 2240mm
Travel Height: 1660mm
80L water tank (not recommended for drinking)