For the dedicated 4×4 tourer, the Darche Panorama 2 1400 is the ultimate kit for your rig. Its compact design and super-low pack down profile reduces wind drag and overall vehicle height, perfect for lifted vehicles navigating the urban jungle between off-road adventures.
This unrivalled RTT gives you the same simple set up and pack down design that all DARCHE RTTs offer, but its high-spec build gives you quality that will survive the harshest Australian elements.
Stay cool and comfortable in the heat, while drifting off under the starry night views from the zippered sky window. Designed for maximum ventilation, extra large zippered mesh windows on both sides provide exceptional airflow in warm weather, without compromising on storm and sun protection. The removable fly and built-in air vents reduce condensation and provide airflow through rainy weather, while the gusseted window awnings offer you extra protection in all weather conditions.
The Panorama series is made from premium 320gsm ripstop polycotton canvas. This tent has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating, seam sealing and a removable polyester fly that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions, giving you great protection from the elements all year round. The tent includes a premium quality, high-density 50mm mattress with a removable cover and water-resistant base. This high spec RTT is made with an insulated baseboard, constructed from heavy-duty compressed checker-plate aluminium. The kit also includes a fully removable, durable PVC cover for protection when youre in transit. The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof rack or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
- Compact and low-profile pack down design
- Premium quality 320gsm ripstop polycotton canvas
- Designed for quick set up and pack down, with convenient trigger lock canopy pole
- Exceptional ventilation with zippered sky window, built-in air vents and full-width side windows
- Fine insect mesh on all windows
- Easy-action 2.3m aluminium telescopic ladder will suit most vehicle heights (max vehicle/bed base height 2.2m)
- Internal storage pockets to stash your gear
- All-season protection including taped seams, twin needle stitching and removable fly
- Heavy-duty construction including self-repairing coil zips and reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Wind tested to withstand a constant wind speed of 80km/h
- Includes transit cover
- Includes mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
- Annex available (sold separately)