- Make contact with Camping Culture Australia via phone/text (0433 460 630) either the afternoon before return or prior to 10am on day of return to arrange a suitable drop off time. Should you not make contact and items are not returned before 2pm, you will be charged an additional days hire along with any other costs incurred with a late return. (Refer to our terms and conditions)
- Ensure all items hired are cleaned to a condition that the equipment was received in. Cleaning of all equipment is the responsibility of the hirer and sufficient time should be allowed for at the end of the hire period to ensure this is completed prior to return.
- Wipe down external surfaces with microfibre cloth to remove any dust/dirt
- Clean fridges and ensure all leads/parts are returned
- Return equipment at agreed time, notifying Camping Culture Australia of any items that require attention prior to next hire.
- The return of your equipment has a direct effect on the next hirer, please be courteous and considerate to ensure all items are returned on time and in a clean undamaged state.